In France, women make up 70% of the working poor in jobs providing an income of less than €964 a month, account for 82% of part-time jobs and hold 62% of unskilled jobs.
The partnership between Solidarity AccorHotels and La Cravate Solidaire will make it possible to support 40 women in very fragile situations in 2019. The workshops are offered to any woman actively seeking employment and are particularly open to women with less than a secondary school diploma (61% of women supported), with a high school diploma (31% of women supported) and with resources of less than 1,000 euros/month (90% of women supported).
The "Coup de Pouce au Féminin" workshops take place in 5 stages:
1. Welcome of the candidate: in order to answer all her questions, to put her in confidence and to identify any possible obstacles to the progress of the Workshop.
2. Choice of a professional outfit, with a volunteer Image Coach, an outfit adapted to her personality and to the type of position she is looking for to pass her interview.
3. Make-up advice by a volunteer. Each candidate will also receive a make-up kit to be used before the official interview.
4. Simulated interview: 2 HRs transmit the company codes and accompany the candidate on the construction of her presentation speech.
5. Professional photo session: The workshop ends with a photo session in our professional photo studio to take a CV photo and a more fun photo.
The satisfaction of helping and the desire to be able to share the results with our colleagues is a real drive for this solidarity action as well as being an excellent team builder. An engaging first experience that will push us to renew the experience.