Eligibility criteria of projects
Every employee of the AccorHotels Group and its partners wishing to sponsor a charitable cause may request Solidarity AccorHotel's support. They may also directly contact the permanent team in order to build up a project together.
In order to be eligible, the project must fulfill 4 criteria:
1. The project must involve one or more AccorHotels employees.
The employees of franchise hotels can also submit a project to Solidarity AccorHotels.
2. The project must benefit to a non-profit organization (NGO, association, foundation, economic integration structure...).
3. The project must fit into one of the two fields of intervention:
- Professional integration, through two types of initiatives:
- vocational training, supporting programs that teach various trades
- economic development, fostering income-generating activities
- Enduring emergency relief, helping local populations to deal with the short-term and long-term consequences of humanitarian disasters.
4. The project must be located in a country where AccorHotels is present.
Christine de Longevialle
82 rue Henri Farman - CS 20077
92445 Issy-les-Moulineaux, Cedex
+33 1 45 38 84 93