Réussir Moi Aussi
- Field of intervention
- Vocational training
- Supported organization
- Réussir Moi Aussi
- Country and localization
- France, St-Ouen (Seine St-Denis)
- Supported people
- 75 young people in difficulty
- Project helped in
- Amount of the support
- 6,500 euros
« Réussir en 2nde»: training program to combat the school drop-out among young people in the first year of senior high school.
Réussir Moi Aussi is a French organization set up in April 2008 to support young people in high schools or on professional integration programs by rekindling their motivation and providing vocational guidance.
In 2010, the organization set up a group support program for three first-year classes at the Auguste Blanqui technical high school in Saint-Ouen to combat absenteeism and loss of motivation among these students. The program is composed in 3 stages:
- Stage 1: A seminar to build class spirit: a half-day session for each class with a team leader to speed up the process of integration for all the young people in the class.
- Stage 2: Provide support mechanisms to back up the teaching team: individual accompaniment depending on the student’s needs, formulating a “contract” of goals…
- Stage 3: Group support provided by professional coaches. This stage is designed to encourage expression of individual or group difficulties arising in the class, discuss the professional objectives of each student and create the conditions for mutual support between classmates, with the help of teachers and other school professionals.
The Accor Foundation* supported this final stage of the project.
* In 2013, the Accor Foundation became Solidarity Accor.
« It is a very enriching experience for me as a person: it puts you in touch with what you really believe in. The Accor Foundation is a bridge between your professional and personal life. It adds a very real social perspective to your job and makes you even prouder of being part of this Group. »