Club Entreprises et Commerces Paris 19
- Field of intervention
- Vocational training
- Supported organization
- Club Entreprises et Commerces Paris 19
- Country and localization
- France, 19th arrondissement of Paris
- Supported people
- 23 young people in difficulty
- Project helped in
- Amount of the support
- 11 000 euros
« Objectif Emploi 19 »: Training and insertion of young people from disadvantaged neighbourhoods.
Club Entreprises et Commerces Paris 19 is a French association created in 2005. One of its aims is to actively contribute to the social development of the region by helping build bridges between businesses and stores in the 19th arrondissement and local residents.
In 2011, the association established the “Objectif Emploi 19” program, which assists young people in difficulty in the 19th arrondissement with their professional and social integration. Business owners from the 19th arrondissement are also participants in the program.
This project has several objectives:
- to help these young people define a career plan thanks to advice from local economic players;
- to use the network of business owners so that these young people find jobs that are compatible with their plans;
- to raise the awareness of young people and business owners regarding the other group’s “world”;
The Accor Foundation* supported the pilot program in 2012 which enabled 23 young people to be supported to find a job.
* In 2013, the Accor Foundation became Solidarity Accor.
« This is the first time that the Group I work for has allowed me, as an employee, to become directly involved in a not-for-profit social or humanitarian project. »