Selection Committee: Discover 8 new projects adopted in July!
From Brazil to Australia, via France and Thaïland, the Solidarity AccorHotels Selection Committee voted to embark on 8 new projects on the 25th of July.
These projects, which have been developed and are unfolding in countries at the four corners of the earth, all meet a common challenge: they allow populations who are experiencing severe difficulties to receive vocational training, to integrate into the world of work and to achieve greater independence.
Read on to find out more about the unique nature of each of these meaningful initiatives, in which AccorHotels group employees are involved on a day-to-day basis.
Click on each of the following listed association to discover its detailed project:
- SCARF, Australia: Training and insertion of young people in difficulty of service career.
- Fundação Amazonas Sustentavel, Brazil: “Réserve Uatumã” - support and training of local communities in sustainable tourism activities.
- Aurore, France: Support of some forty women in difficulty in their social and professional integration.
- Apprentis d'Auteuil, France: Training and insertion of young people in difficulty in catering careers.
- Wake up Café, France: “Cuisine Mode d’Emploi(s) Catering training programme at Fleury Mérogis prison”: Becoming a commis chef in detention.
- Rêv’Elles, France: “Self-Confidence Workshop” - support of 45 young women in priority neighbourhoods in defining their career.
- Le Cercle des partenaires du TGP, France: “The theatre closer to home" - Setting up a creative and training project for the young people of Saint Denis, based on the design and manufacture of signage for the theatre on the town's walls.
- IECD, Thaïland: Training and insertion of unqualified young people in hospitality industry careers via a training restaurant called The Passport.