5 new projects to support training and employability
2016 ended with a bang for the Solidarity AccorHotels endowment fund! After solidarity week celebrated in the Group’s hotels in France and abroad, AccorHotels staff continued their commitment by presenting 5 new projects to the Selection Committee on 20 December 2016.
In France, Spain and Peru, teams are working to promote training and employability of people in great difficulty. Discover 5 new associations that will benefit from their commitment:
- Trait d’Union in Issy-les-Moulineaux (France), which works to set up “organic cleaning” training to support job seekers in vulnerable situations.
- Entre Mujeres in Madrid (Spain), for the development of the association and growth of its inclusion business, Soulem.
- Salvemos a la Familia in Lima (Peru), which has set up “Hogar Refugio” offering sociological and professional support to young, single and vulnerable women.
- Rejoué in Paris (France), which, every year, organises the “Noël Solidaire” operation and, through its activity, supports the training of its employees, on integration contracts, in recycling toys.
- Tissons la Solidarité, in France, for it training activities targeting vulnerable women through its network of solidarity shops.
These new projects bring the number of funded projects in 2016 to 34, in 19 different countries for more than 15,000 beneficiaries!
These solidarity initiatives are supported and embodied by more than 5,000 AccorHotels employees who accompany locally-supported associations and NGOs to develop their actions and multiply their impact.